Brush in a Backpack

I am a painter/sculpture, who is in the process of travelling with my family, and painting on the way, for starts we are going to find out where "South" is, with the children navigating. Sounds adventureous, yeah I will be a cool experience and chaotic and fun.

Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Where to find the paintings on the blog

For those of you who have been asking I finally got the courage to load the paintings on the blog.
To find the pictures of the new Ecuadorian paintings you go to: view my complete profile, go to my blogs, select "my paintings" , and there is a list of animals and click away and in the margin where it says older posts are more paintings to click on.
Say thank you to my daughter for helping and holding my hand through this very difficult and scary uploading process, which will require a bottle or 2 of wine. I think that I will only paint again when I have recovered from this new computer educational lesson, wahhhhhhh.!!!!!! Yikes........
Robin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home