Brush in a Backpack

I am a painter/sculpture, who is in the process of travelling with my family, and painting on the way, for starts we are going to find out where "South" is, with the children navigating. Sounds adventureous, yeah I will be a cool experience and chaotic and fun.

Monday, March 04, 2013

Spick and Span: Ocelot

Posted by Picasa

Spick and span: Tigrillo/Ocelot I love these animals. I love the grace and elegance but these creatures are not soft and gentle herbivores. To keep these guys happy and healthy they require.... Meat. What you don't see in the picture that I happily left out was the picked over bones and excess meat that he couldn't finish or was saving for later. This Tigrillo/Ocelot is taking care of business, post meal. What I love about this picture is the contrast between the black and yellow stripes with the pink of the tongue. What was also fun for me was that the low lights of the picture are blue. Shadow is not always grey/paynes grey. So with honesty, I tell you this picture is clean up after supper, we all need to do it..... So there you go. Robin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home