Brush in a Backpack

I am a painter/sculpture, who is in the process of travelling with my family, and painting on the way, for starts we are going to find out where "South" is, with the children navigating. Sounds adventureous, yeah I will be a cool experience and chaotic and fun.

Sunday, March 02, 2008

saying good-bye to Puerto Lopez

We are finally leaving here after being here 10 days. Again the city itself is really rough but the people make up for it. I was talking with a young fellah today and he is wanting to start his own surfing school. I said, thinking of giving him a compliment he was ambitious. He took it as a bit of an insult because he felt that ambitious people are takers and never happy with what they have they always want more and more and give very little back. I thought it was very interesting, his outlook and of course it has me thinking. We are still friends and enjoyed our times together but we both and Rachelle too are thinking about what we have learmed here. Again, they are giving and loving people who are honest to a fault. At least here in wonderful Puerto Lopez
Talk with you again from Cuenca.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home