Brush in a Backpack

I am a painter/sculpture, who is in the process of travelling with my family, and painting on the way, for starts we are going to find out where "South" is, with the children navigating. Sounds adventureous, yeah I will be a cool experience and chaotic and fun.

Monday, March 04, 2013

Color of the Forest: Grison

Posted by Picasa

Color of the Forest/grison
Color of the Forest: Grison This was a much unexpected opportunity. I had gone to the Refugio de los Monos (the monkey refuge) in Puyo when this little shy guy showed up for some photos. No one knew what it was, only what was obvious and that was that it was a part of the weasel family. So after visiting with a biological physicist friend of mine, and showing him the pictures, he informed me that although he had never had the opportunity to see one, he had read many books and had remembered that it was a Grison. I asked around of the locals and other informed people and no one else knew. So with pictures and paint in hand, I take the opportunity to introduce you to the Grison one of the rain forests forgotten lesser known creatures Robin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home