Brush in a Backpack

I am a painter/sculpture, who is in the process of travelling with my family, and painting on the way, for starts we are going to find out where "South" is, with the children navigating. Sounds adventureous, yeah I will be a cool experience and chaotic and fun.

Friday, April 18, 2008

In Canada

Hi there all:
Yes, we are still in Canada, but not for long. There we passport renewal issues and figuring out how to get the dog out and into Quito.
Our experiences are many coming back. Firstly, holy cow is it expensive here. Secondly. holy cow is it expensive here. Next, holy cow it sure is cold here. And why is it that everywhere we are going there is snow. All the food is very fattening and we are getting fat again. I can,t wait to go back so that I can see my toes again. Also the new clothes here are being made for little people. Ok,,,,, I realize that I am setting myself up here, but really, they are also way short. It has been a long time since I ventured out to by myself new clothes. I always had trouble buying trousers though because of the fact that I have an Almost 36 inseam. Yikes. I think for getting the height again, I,ll go back to second hand store where they seem to still have clothes for tall (and fat) people. Since being back, we have eaten all the foods that are bad for us and we are all willing to do a cleanse. Yipeee, a family that cleanses together has different table talk than others. Makes for entertaining adjectives and newly discovered nouns.
Got to go the dog is back on a farm and the first thing she did was take a perfum bath doggy style. Yikes Horse poo!
Talk with you all later
Robin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home