Brush in a Backpack

I am a painter/sculpture, who is in the process of travelling with my family, and painting on the way, for starts we are going to find out where "South" is, with the children navigating. Sounds adventureous, yeah I will be a cool experience and chaotic and fun.

Friday, June 27, 2008

the official address

Hi all
we now have our official address for Baños. Please forgive me as I don´t have my glasses on and writing this letter is very uncomfortable. So I will keep it short and sweet. The address is:

Robin Moulyn, or Rob Tiessen, or Rachelle Tiessen, or Dane Tiessen or Isis Tiessen (She likes to be included too)
Baños-Tungurahua
Ecuador
19-31

Please if you mail, remember Ecuador is not spelled with a ¨Q¨. The last part with the numbers is much like a postal code and must be included. Apparently, mail get here relatively quickly and if you are going to send ¨Stuff¨, like jelly beans. curry paste or red licorice, you take the package to the post office and have a customs stamp put on it and have the package stated as haveing a relative low value, and there should be no problem with the package arriving intact to us. I have also been told to try and keep the packages under 5 lbs. But I don´t know. We have friends who have had motor cycle parts or tools sent and there were absolutlely not problems. So rest assured.

Rachelle had to get some work done on her teeth, very large cavity, when it is all said and done it will cost under $30.00. The office is very clean and nice, and they were using modern technology. The staff and dentist were very nice and made the experience and good as possible. Rachelle has a temporary filling and it cost $2.00. So when all is said and done. It was just great. Unfortunately, little miss messy mouth who doesn´t always brush her teeth, has more cavities to fill and our new dentist will be doing them fairly quickly, to make sure there are no future problem. I think that we all will have a check up and cleaning. Rob is thinking about having the silver fillings replaced here, we will see. We will get a price quote first. I think his fillings need to be replaced with gold. The canadian denstist said it was because he has a hard bite. I guess Rob´s bite is worse than his bark, look out Rachelle boyfriends.
Talk with you all later
Robin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home