Brush in a Backpack

I am a painter/sculpture, who is in the process of travelling with my family, and painting on the way, for starts we are going to find out where "South" is, with the children navigating. Sounds adventureous, yeah I will be a cool experience and chaotic and fun.

Monday, March 04, 2013

Science of Flight: Perigrin Falcon

Posted by Picasa

The Science of Flight: Peregrine falcon In the science of flight there are eddies where the air ripples and flows over the wings of the bird. This is how my mind sees how the air passes over the wing if air was visible. The background is painted to look like concrete. Concrete being a symbol for how the laws of physics do not bend. But I also painted the concrete to have a gauzy look to it to give the impression of air. Robin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home