Brush in a Backpack

I am a painter/sculpture, who is in the process of travelling with my family, and painting on the way, for starts we are going to find out where "South" is, with the children navigating. Sounds adventureous, yeah I will be a cool experience and chaotic and fun.

Monday, March 04, 2013

Yinyang Ocelots

Posted by Picasa

Yinyang ocelot
Yinyang ocelot This photo comes from the magic photos that my son Dane took for me on my birthday. I am not one to enjoy bought presents; I am one who far more enjoys gifts of time or thought of caring where someone made something for me. This is one of my favorite gifts, a moment in time well shared. This painting is also in honor of a friend and inspiration Rob "Shoe" Glenesk. He once gave me the most wonderful complement I have ever received for a painting. He said, "Not a brush stroke was wasted." Rob often paints from an overhead view, invoking spiritual sensation and experience in kind and gentle fashion. So for him I say, not a thought or moment was wasted. Robin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home