Brush in a Backpack

I am a painter/sculpture, who is in the process of travelling with my family, and painting on the way, for starts we are going to find out where "South" is, with the children navigating. Sounds adventureous, yeah I will be a cool experience and chaotic and fun.

Monday, March 04, 2013

Dancing in the Dark: Blue-footed Boobies

Dancing in the Dark: Blue Footed Boobies Okay, this painting was done just for me. I had had such a fun time photographing the Blue Footed Boobies on Isla Plato that I had to do something. These little fellows are whistling and dancing around all day long. Now in reality, they are posturing and establishing dominance and such but we as humans can put our own bent on things. So with artistic license, I did. I travelled back in times to my own youth and there you have it. I am embarrassed to say that I have been there, and there are actually some of my old friends from college there. By the way you can't even say the name of this species to my photographer without him giggling like a little girl. Nuff said. Robin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home