Brush in a Backpack

I am a painter/sculpture, who is in the process of travelling with my family, and painting on the way, for starts we are going to find out where "South" is, with the children navigating. Sounds adventureous, yeah I will be a cool experience and chaotic and fun.

Monday, March 04, 2013

Waiting for Trevor

well folks, it looks like Trevor the Photographer is going to be giving us a visit. This is terrific news as he can be taking the new photos of my work. Yeah, 30 more new paintings for you to see. He will also be providing a guiding presence as I create a new addition or changes to the webpage. Another yeah. On the new web page, it looks like I might be able to video some work and being taught the process of being more in touch with the internet world. I would be having more paintings on the web site than on my blog. For real!!! I am really excited about this so for the next 2 weeks I will be doing the writing for each of the new paintings. I just added all the paintings onto Brush in a Backpack so that is consistant and when he gets his work done I will be able to replace my old painting photos with the new on a clear and easy to use web site. While I was looking at my old writing on the other blogs of the paintings it brought up so much for me. I have laughed and cried at what I wrote and remembered some wonderful things. So I hope they have affected you as much as it has me. Talk soon Robin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home