Brush in a Backpack

I am a painter/sculpture, who is in the process of travelling with my family, and painting on the way, for starts we are going to find out where "South" is, with the children navigating. Sounds adventureous, yeah I will be a cool experience and chaotic and fun.

Monday, March 04, 2013

Putting on a Happy Face: Dolphin

Posted by Picasa

Putting on a Happy Face/dolphin
Putting on a Happy Face/dolphin When I can get too into what I am doing or get far to serious about something, I have found ways to make me lighten up. This is very important for me as I believe have your head in the clouds and your feet on the ground. One of the things that I do is look for wonderful faces. The dolphin has an ever-loving face and one that is filled with fun and naughty instigations. The clever dolphins play even as they feed and hunt for fish. They will get the job done but darn it they will have fun while they do it. This is what we all have to remember in our stress filled lives. Hence enjoy the playful and fun-loving dolphin and learn. Please also support the anti-dolphin hunts, protect those who cannot protect themselves.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home