Brush in a Backpack

I am a painter/sculpture, who is in the process of travelling with my family, and painting on the way, for starts we are going to find out where "South" is, with the children navigating. Sounds adventureous, yeah I will be a cool experience and chaotic and fun.

Monday, March 04, 2013

Prayer of Hope: Woolly Monkey

Posted by Picasa

Prayer of Hope/wooley monkey
Prayer of Hope: Woolly monkey I had visited the Refugio de Los Monos (monkey refuge) in Puyo. Here the people that own the land are passionate about the care for the animals that they have the opportunity to rescue. It is an honor to visit this center and spend time with the animals. While I was thinking of the gift of love that these people have given, some of the monkeys climbed up me and gave me hugs or cuddled. There was a Woolly monkey who cuddled right into my neck and started purring. It was later when I saw the same monkey stand at the base of my daughter, Rachelle, looking up at her in hopes of a hug. Sometimes, waiting for the right time gives you the best photos. So here it is, Woolly monkey looking up and only wanting, hopefully ...love. Robin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home