Brush in a Backpack

I am a painter/sculpture, who is in the process of travelling with my family, and painting on the way, for starts we are going to find out where "South" is, with the children navigating. Sounds adventureous, yeah I will be a cool experience and chaotic and fun.

Friday, April 02, 2010

Completed the Caminata yet again

Hi there everyone
Yes I completed the caminata from Ambato to Banos one more time. My girlfriend was with me for the first 1/3 of the venture and decided to bow out after. This was fine as I just cranked up the shuffle and danced almost all the way to Banos. I have to say that after all the precautions I took to fight against blisters, I still got them. I have less and less severe blisters, but I found out that if you use the citris shine hair shine goo instead of vaseline it works just as well and less greasy.
That said I haven't eaten raw foods today, but normally I do. I learned a while ago that we had to find extra resources for information. Some people still think that raw food eating is a severe and extreme diet, but I think that when ideals and addictions are challenged, people defend by the only means that they know and that is to downplay and belittle those ideas. There is a you tube show, if you can stand Kevin who is..... hyper. the Renegade health show. He and his wife do have good ideas, information and references the last one on sugar and cancer was a good one to listen to. Most of the people who are involved with raw foods have lots of enthusiasm and energy so beware. I happen to like that energy but not all of the time. I would sugest though to look at that one and see the reasoning behind the information.
Talk with you all soon
Live with compassion and passion
Robin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home