Brush in a Backpack

I am a painter/sculpture, who is in the process of travelling with my family, and painting on the way, for starts we are going to find out where "South" is, with the children navigating. Sounds adventureous, yeah I will be a cool experience and chaotic and fun.

Tuesday, March 05, 2013

Dolphins in the Light.

Dolphin in the Light I had originally done these dolphin more stylized and yes, it was interesting, but.... I was unsatisfied with it. And the original went to a magical person who it seemed that it should belong to. I was asked by the authors to have this painting ready for the Cover of the book, Yikes. I had allowed this painting to disappear to another country for its new home without photos of it. So back to the drawing board I went. This turned out well for me as I painted these dolphins in a more natural way. Both are interesting and I enjoyed the chance to compare with both concepts. They both are successful and both have value. Oddly enough I have no preference, accept the first painting if for the book as the second painting in the best home for it in United States. And for now is not available for reproduction. Things are as they are meant to be, sometimes there is no point in fighting it, letting go is more natural. Robin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home