Brush in a Backpack

I am a painter/sculpture, who is in the process of travelling with my family, and painting on the way, for starts we are going to find out where "South" is, with the children navigating. Sounds adventureous, yeah I will be a cool experience and chaotic and fun.

Tuesday, March 05, 2013

See into your Future: Look into Your Past: Moth

See into your Future: Look into Your Past: Moth When asked to do a painting of Butterflies for the theme of Role modeling/being an example to others, my researches lead me to look more into the colorful moths than butterflies. This is a painting of the caterpillar and adult of the Hummingbird moth. This is when a stereotype is not as interesting as something unusual. I found the moths much more interesting than the butterflies. When you are young, you look to adults for your future in anticipation, when the adults are looking at the young they remember their childhood with past thoughts. It is a real paradox. Robin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home