Brush in a Backpack

I am a painter/sculpture, who is in the process of travelling with my family, and painting on the way, for starts we are going to find out where "South" is, with the children navigating. Sounds adventureous, yeah I will be a cool experience and chaotic and fun.

Tuesday, March 05, 2013

The Secret of the First Snow: Coyote & Raven

The Secret of the First Snow: Coyote & Raven Here is another paint that I just love. It is playful and fun. I am a "Dog" person and love it when dogs smile at you as this coyote in the painting is doing. The canine family of animals have more body language cues similar to human body language. We as humans can associate with them more easily because of this. Hence it was easy for me to enjoy this painting. So that said you can see in the painting that I am a dog person. This is the other painting that I gave the authors as an option for: creativity/perceive new ways to do things, and How resourceful am I. Although, they did not choose this painting for this theme, I still prefer this painting. I love the flight of the raven and the joy in the coyote. The coyote and raven both play roles in "First Nation" legends, and both are intelligent and also the tricksters. Because of this I wanted a more playful interaction. I think that the authors may still use this painting, I know that I will. Have fun and laugh daily. Robin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home