Brush in a Backpack

I am a painter/sculpture, who is in the process of travelling with my family, and painting on the way, for starts we are going to find out where "South" is, with the children navigating. Sounds adventureous, yeah I will be a cool experience and chaotic and fun.

Tuesday, March 05, 2013

Jaguar Woman

Jaguar Woman This is one of the paintings that got repainted because for some reason the older one was not photographed or lost in the move from Canada to Ecuador. What is interesting is if you look on the official web site and the one now you will be huge leaps forward in technique and ability. It is like walking through time and grading me on growing as an artist. My perceptions have also changed a lot since then in what makes for a better painting. Don't be afraid to grown, then quickly glance back and keep moving forward. Robin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home