Brush in a Backpack

I am a painter/sculpture, who is in the process of travelling with my family, and painting on the way, for starts we are going to find out where "South" is, with the children navigating. Sounds adventureous, yeah I will be a cool experience and chaotic and fun.

Tuesday, March 05, 2013

If Jackson Pollock was a Fish.

If Jackson Pollock was a Fish: Salmon This was so much fun. I can see the fun when I look at it. I was dribbling paint remembering and honoring the time when I watched Jackson Pollock paint many years ago. He really was an artist who when painting, flowed and lived in the moment. Living in the moment is very difficult but when I paint I have to be very present and yet not. I have to become the painting or paint or process whatever it is you desire to call it. When this happens for me, you can really see it in the painting. The painting is more natural and intense. The feeling during and after is .... Incredible. When you look at paintings this way and you will learn so much more from art. We had spawning salmon pass by our former house across the street in Enderby. They were so interesting and incredible. They are so much a part of the environment and so much depends on them, I am glad when I see the environmentalist finding ways to make their life process easier and more fruitful. Protecting them helps to protect the entire web but other parts of the web need protecting and help also. Robin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home