Brush in a Backpack

I am a painter/sculpture, who is in the process of travelling with my family, and painting on the way, for starts we are going to find out where "South" is, with the children navigating. Sounds adventureous, yeah I will be a cool experience and chaotic and fun.

Tuesday, March 05, 2013

Play Date: Penguins

Play Date: Penguins To any parent who has been there, there is.... the play date. The parents are providing a supervised play time with other kids, especially young children. I was one of those especially cautious mother bear types. After all, my partner is a full out male bear type of guy. So we would be this kind of match. I look back at it now and know that I couldn't do it now like I did then. It is what you do for your children. So for all those parents and one that will become parents, Play Date is a hat off to you all and me too. Love your children endlessly. Robin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home