Brush in a Backpack

I am a painter/sculpture, who is in the process of travelling with my family, and painting on the way, for starts we are going to find out where "South" is, with the children navigating. Sounds adventureous, yeah I will be a cool experience and chaotic and fun.

Tuesday, March 05, 2013

Meditation: Coyote

Meditation: Coyote This painting is of how meditation can affect our lives in a positive way. The coyote is often known as the trickster but it is also a wise and knowledgeable spirit. In this moment it is being wiser. Unfortunately, there are people who are for some reason not comfortable with meditation, I find it a moment in time put aside for me to center myself and bring my energy to a more focus less scattered position. I value meditation and I like many forms of meditation and meditative exercises. I am often sad when a person does not truly understand its reality and are confused with unrelated prejudices. Oh well, I guess that is a part of the exercise: allowing for all beliefs. Robin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home