Brush in a Backpack

I am a painter/sculpture, who is in the process of travelling with my family, and painting on the way, for starts we are going to find out where "South" is, with the children navigating. Sounds adventureous, yeah I will be a cool experience and chaotic and fun.

Tuesday, March 05, 2013

Rachelle

Rachelle Here is one of the few paintings that I have done of real people. My daughter asked for a painting of herself for her birthday one year. I think it was an actual challenge to see if I could. Remarkable this painting took very little time and was highly successful. It was a fun process. And I proved to her that yes I can paint people also. In my family, we make each other gifts and buy presents, this came from when we were in a more financially challenged time. The custom is still very much alive, and I prefer it, even if it so much more works. I love to see what these children of mine come up with. Creativity needs to be nurtured. Robin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home