Brush in a Backpack

I am a painter/sculpture, who is in the process of travelling with my family, and painting on the way, for starts we are going to find out where "South" is, with the children navigating. Sounds adventureous, yeah I will be a cool experience and chaotic and fun.

Monday, October 20, 2008

I have yoga DVD's, and I can;'t believe that I found my name in other websites

I have finally got my yoga DVD's from Brian Kest. These are the best yoga information and classes that I have ever taken. I am shamelessly promoting these DVD's because years ago I was hit by a car while cycling in Vancouver and had severe pain for well over 10 years. Since I was a massage therapist, I had access to many types of therapies and practitioners. All of whom were the best of the best in Vancouver. I tried everthing from accupunture to kineseology, reiki and homeopathics, to no avail. Then a good friend suggested Brian Kest as an option and it worked. I have been pain free for 7 years now, and when I feel that familiar twinge that I used to feel just before a bad episode of muscle and nerve pain, I do my DVD"s. Now that I have them again here I will go back to regular use of the exercises. I can;t wait to do my first morning class (no food in my stomach). I love the feeling of being pain free and moving fluidly with grace and ease.
I just checked the internet to get onto my blog, and I couldn;t believe the other companies that tag your name onto their websites. I had no idea that other websites would do that. So, If you want to tell your friends about my website please give them the correct e-mail or who knows what they will land into. Non of the other sites have my permission to use my name so if any of you out there knows how to stop them let me know and I would be happy to try and stop them from using my name in some stupid way

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home