Brush in a Backpack

I am a painter/sculpture, who is in the process of travelling with my family, and painting on the way, for starts we are going to find out where "South" is, with the children navigating. Sounds adventureous, yeah I will be a cool experience and chaotic and fun.

Tuesday, March 05, 2013

Art Group: Otters

Art Group: Otters When I was still living in Canada, I was involved in an art marketing group. I miss them all so much. There were serious times of planning, marketing research, goal setting, practicing talking about the art etc. to help us understand the more commercial part of the art process. However there was also time spent making jokes, laughing and supporting each other. Art is way more than just the end result, it is connecting with others. You can be a teacher and help other growing artist; you can be in a show and communicate with others as they ask questions or just sit back and observe whatever. But at the end of the day my perception of art is connecting with others and expressing yourself sometimes when words just can't do it for you. Robin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home