Brush in a Backpack

I am a painter/sculpture, who is in the process of travelling with my family, and painting on the way, for starts we are going to find out where "South" is, with the children navigating. Sounds adventureous, yeah I will be a cool experience and chaotic and fun.

Tuesday, March 05, 2013

Construction Zone: Ants

Construction Zone: Leaf Cutter Ants We have these ants everywhere in Ecuador. I see them a lot especially in the jungle. They are trodding across the hiking trails to home base and do whatever it is that ants do. In fact, the jungle is an insect place. Amazing, and here there is such a diversity of "bugs". I am always so aware of these little ants, I don't want to ruin their destined path, and actually it is more of a highway.... Robin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home