Brush in a Backpack

I am a painter/sculpture, who is in the process of travelling with my family, and painting on the way, for starts we are going to find out where "South" is, with the children navigating. Sounds adventureous, yeah I will be a cool experience and chaotic and fun.

Tuesday, March 05, 2013

Fox and Armadillo

Fox and Armadillo This is one of the few paintings that to me remind me of an Aesop's Fable. I still feel like in the future this painting will go through a metamorphosis but we will see. The purpose of this painting was for the book and the Author's wanted to communicate: Whom do I associate with?, networking, rejection or approval, do I sometimes wear my armour out loud, how this all effect my relationships. This was a huge theme process. I think the painting does provide for all these topics of discussion. Yet, in the future I still see a metamorphosis coming..... Robin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home