Brush in a Backpack

I am a painter/sculpture, who is in the process of travelling with my family, and painting on the way, for starts we are going to find out where "South" is, with the children navigating. Sounds adventureous, yeah I will be a cool experience and chaotic and fun.

Wednesday, April 03, 2013

Hey there, My partner Rob, left last night to work in Canada, very sad. But work is work and money is always welcome. So that said, Rachelle my daughter is going to coach me on Facebook. Scary and fun. I have a lot to learn in a short time in regards to social media and marketing yourself, so it will be an adventure. Just posted 2 more paintings. I especially love the ocelots painting, it inspires me to when you have such magical moments in your life, like when these photos in the zoo happened and you can capture them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home