Brush in a Backpack

I am a painter/sculpture, who is in the process of travelling with my family, and painting on the way, for starts we are going to find out where "South" is, with the children navigating. Sounds adventureous, yeah I will be a cool experience and chaotic and fun.

Tuesday, March 05, 2013

Last Straw: Donkey

Last Straw: Donkey Sometimes I laugh so hard while I am painting. This painting is one of those times. This poor little guy was pushing it up the mountain with this heavy load and he was not happy about it, neither would I in fact. Anger and frustration are often emotions people do not want to express. These emotions are huge motivators to move us forward and change that which is not working. Hence in the end, it is a positive thing. It just doesn't feel good in the moment. But moving forward is moving forward, and sometimes these things have just got to be done. Robin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home