Brush in a Backpack

I am a painter/sculpture, who is in the process of travelling with my family, and painting on the way, for starts we are going to find out where "South" is, with the children navigating. Sounds adventureous, yeah I will be a cool experience and chaotic and fun.

Wednesday, March 06, 2013

Confetti: Dog and Cat

Confetti: Dog and Cat This was a painting that I struggled from beginning and stayed with the struggle until I picked up my brush. I fought again against: the idea of domesticated animals versus wild life, which species of domestic dog and cat etc. I just had to have faith in the author’s visions and go and paint in the flow meditating on the theme. Remarkably, this painting took every little time. There are times when it feels like the painting is meant to be and I just happen to be the one painting it. This is one of those paintings. I am still joyful about this painting and for me whenever I look at this painting: spontaneity and following my passion joyfully is very much the theme. This was a painting for the theme of: Spontaneity/ act now. How do I follow my passion? Original painting size: 50cm/100cm Robin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home